Terms and Conditions
1. You agree that by opening a betting account via BetDonation.co.uk you will be bound by these terms and conditions (“The Terms”) and deemed to have given consent for charity donations to be made on behalf of your betting activity with all betting companies you have registered with via the BetDonation.co.uk website.
2. To be eligible to take part, you must;
a) Be over 18 years old
b) Nominate a charity at BetDonation.co.uk
c) Open a betting account via a link / button on the BetDonation.co.uk website
d) Not already hold a betting account with the brand(s) you open a betting account with.
Anyone who meets all the criteria above shall be deemed an eligible “Bet Donator”.
3. You understand that for Data Protection reasons, BetDonation.co.uk do not have access to any individual's betting activity and that monthly charity donations will therefore be based on;
The combined Profit & Loss (net gaming revenue) of ALL betting accounts registered via this website. For example if within one calendar month customer A loses £200, customer B loses £50 and customer C wins £20 then the combined P&L of all 3 accounts would be a net loss of £230 resulting in a £23 (10%) donation to charity.
The percentage of charity nominations received at betdonation.co.uk (since 18th Jan 2021) will dictate the amount paid to each charity each month. For example if 50% of people that have registered at betdonation.co.uk have requested to support Great Ormond St Children's Hospital, then Great Ormond St Children's hospital will receive 50% of our monthly charity donation .
4. You understand that charity donations will be paid on a monthly basis for betting activity within the prior calendar month only.
5. You understand that we reserve the right not to make a monthly donation if that amount due to a charity is nominal i.e. below £25.
6. You understand that only real money bets count towards your account profit & loss (net gaming revenue). P&L is calculated as ‘Amount staked minus winnings’. Stakes placed using free bets, bonuses or demo credits will not contribute.
7. You agree that the percentage donated to charity will be reflective of 10% of the combined net gaming revenue across all accounts opened via betdonation.co.uk. Should in the unlikely scenario this ever change, betdonation.co.uk will notify you via email.
8. You understand that as a result of data protection rules it will not be possible for betdonation.co.uk to see your personal betting activity and confirm exactly how much you personally have contributed to charity. Instead you will be given visibility of the combined payments we have made to charity on behalf of all people who have opened a betting account via betdonation.co.uk. All statements will be reviewed and certified by independent accountants.
9. We will endeavour to publish each monthly statement with 14 days of month end but reserve the right to publish statements later should there be reasonable reason for a delay.
10. You understand that the Betting Partners taking part in this initiative treat BetDonation.co.uk as an affiliate partner and will consequently make payments to BetDonation.co.uk. These payments enable us to make charity donations and contribute to our staff, web hosting and administrative costs. The responsibility to ensure appropriate payments are made to charity sits solely with BetDonation.co.uk and the chartered accountants who review and certify our accounts.
11. Any monetary figures communicated on the BetDonation.co.uk website will be representative of the GBP currency unless stated otherwise.
12. The 10% charity donation is payable only to charities nominated on our website. It is non transferable, has no cash value outside of a charity donation and cannot be redeemed for any other purpose e.g. claimed by any individual betting account holder.
13. Under no circumstances will we be liable for any losses that an eligible bet donator may incur as a result of betting on their account(s). This initiative is not intended to change a person’s risk appetite or betting strategy and we accept no responsibility for the same.
14. Notwithstanding any other provision of these Terms, we shall have the sole discretion to determine your eligibility under these Terms, including, without limitation, whether or not you are an eligible bet donator.
15. Our employees or other producers or suppliers associated with betdonation.co.uk, their advertising, printing and publicity agencies, and their immediate family members (i.e. any person residing in the household of the aforementioned people) will not be eligible to participate.
16. We reserve the right, without prejudice to any other rights under these Terms, to at our sole discretion disqualify any individual that tampers or attempts to tamper with the entry process or the operation, has an adverse affect on charity donations or who breaches the Terms.
17. We reserve the right to alter, amend or terminate this initiative, or any aspect of it, at any time and without prior notice. We may make changes to these Terms at any time and will notify you of these changes by posting the modified terms on our website. We recommend you revisit these Terms and our website regularly, and by your continued use of your betting account you will be deemed to accept any such modified terms.
18. Any dispute or situation not covered by these Terms will be resolved by our management in a manner it deems to be the fairest to all concerned, and that decision shall be final and binding. No correspondence will be entered into.
19. If these Terms are translated into a language other than English, then the English version of the Terms shall prevail where there is an inconsistency.
20. If any term of these Terms is found to be illegal, invalid or unenforceable under any applicable law, such term shall, insofar as it is severable from the remaining terms, be deemed omitted from these Terms and shall in no way affect the legality, validity or enforceability of the remaining terms.